Welcome to the Tron Systems website. This website and the information, materials and documentation contained in it are provided to you subject to the terms and conditions below. If you visit our site you are deemed to have accepted them. If you do not accept our terms please leave the site now. Tron Systemsreserves the right to make changes and corrections, including changes to these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
Limitation on liability
Whilst care has been taken in its preparation, this website is maintained for information purposes only and should not be relied upon. Tron Systems does not represent that the information contained on the website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, current or complete. Tron Systems does not accept liability for damage and loss in connection with browsing this site or use of information on this site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
Unless otherwise indicated, information contained in this site is the copyright of Tron Systems. Copyright applies to all resources made available via the website, including (but not limited to), html documents, images, Java applets and code, and databases.
- IBM, Lotus, Domino, Notes, WebSphere, and DB2 are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Java and J2EE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
- Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Many of the images are used under licence from ArtToday Inc., doing business as Photos.com.
Subject to the terms of this notice, we permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it. Printing from this website is also permitted. This consent does not authorise you to incorporate any part of the information or material on this website in any other document or material without our prior written consent.
You may link to us from your website. You may not contain our pages within the frames of your site, in such a way as to pass off the material as your own. Some links in our website will lead to external websites over which we have no control. Whilst we believe such sites may be of interest to you, we do accept any liability for the content or the use of such websites. The existence of external links do not represent an endorsement by Tron Systemsof the site concerned, nor an endorsement by that site of Tron Systems.
Use of the Tron Systems website constitutes consent to collection of some personal data, which is collected automatically and for the purpose of providing a better service to our users. This includes but may not be limited to:
- the Internet domain or IP address from which you access our website
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you visit
If you contact us via email, the information is treated with the same regard as ordinary mail. The information collected is used solely to allow us to respond to your enquiry. We do not make any personal information available to any third party. We may, for various reasons, collate information on enquiries. We will include you on Tron Systems mailing lists only at your own request.